Tuesday, August 16, 2022

"I'M IN A STORE AND I'M SINGING" - Mormon Battalion Historic Site

Hey guys, I've just accepted that I only really write emails every other week now lol so here are the last two weeks!

Last week we had exchanges, so I spent the day with Sister Sermon, which was so much fun! It's always fun to see how other people give tours and to just switch it up every once in a while. We went to Keburro's, which is this burrito place in National City, and we got a bacon-wrapped California burrito. The last STLs raved about this place, and rightfully so because it was bomb. Highly recommend if you're ever in San Diego.

On p day last week we went to Mission Beach for sunset, which was so nostalgic because that's the beach I always went to growing up and it has the cutest little boardwalk. Sister Lawson and I were popping into a couple different stores and ended up in this t-shirt shop with just this little Korean lady, who started asking us some questions about our church. Long story short, she asked us what our favorite hymns were and when we told her, she asked us to sing them for her. uhhh so we sang them for her! I'll admit it was a little weird but she picked up the tune and joined in and we actually felt the Spirit so strong, even though it was the strangest experience lol. When we left she told us she felt the love of Jesus😎

I love being a missionary. I hope you all have a good week! 
❤Sister Anderson :)






No comments:

Post a Comment