Monday, February 6, 2023

Transfer 8 let's goooo - Cypress, California

 I feel like the last few weeks have felt pretty uneventful, but looking back there are some notable things ahaha. Here are the highlights: 

- we put our friend Suekay on date for baptism! She is so awesome, but she has a super hard time coming to church- she's 10 and doesn't have a lot of family support. Everyone please pray for her!!
- we had a couple of really fun pdays! We played the tortilla slapping game, we did a cake decorating competition, and we went to a super cool antique shop with an animal habitat in the middle! 
- Sister Jones and I got sick this week, so we did a lot of stuff from home for a couple days. I always thought being sick on the mission would be kinda fun because you get to take a little break, but it's actually the worst haha. I don't even want a break anymore, I'm so glad I'm feeling better and able to get back into the work! 
- something that has always been a weakness of mine is street contacting. I've always wanted to get better at it, and I prayed for opportunities to strengthen that skill this week. We were able to talk to so many cool people and get their numbers! Even though it was scary at first and still is, I'm really glad the Lord answered that prayer and helped me get better at talking to people on the fly. Ether 12:27<3
- Got transfer news, Sister Jones and I are staying together, in Cypress, on bike. Yay!
- I got to see Hermana Shell again!! Best day ever 

Thank you so much for your prayers, love and support. Let me know if there is anything I can pray for for you! 
❤️ Sister Anderson 

Cake competition: who won?👀

HNA SHELL🥰🥰

coral bay gave me mad paralell parking experience lol 


zone pics:)


A surprise I found in my hymnbook this Sunday!

zone pics:)

No comments:

Post a Comment